The Parkland / North Burnaby Community Advisory Panel (CAP) meets quarterly on a weeknight during the evening. An independent consultant facilitates the meetings.
Regulatory agency participation currently includes representatives from Metro Vancouver.
Senior Parkland refinery management attend every meeting and from time to time, special presentations are made by technical or subject matter experts to help the committee better understand pertinent issues.
How to attend a meeting
CAP encourages participation from as broad a cross-section of the local community as possible. Neighbours are welcome to attend CAP meetings as observers. Neighbours may also submit a question for CAP’s consideration at the next meeting. Please click here to send us a question.
Current CAP Members
- Kathy Mezei
- Al Mytkowicz
- Joanne Smith
- Aswinee Rath
- Davis Vaitkunas
- Michele Joel
- Daniel Wood
- Tim Maryon
- Catherine Carlson
- Amy Smith
- Judith Roche
CAP Meeting Minutes:
- CAP Minutes, February 13, 2019
- CAP Minutes, May 15, 2019
- CAP Minutes, September 18, 2019
- CAP Minutes, November 20, 2019
- CAP Minutes, February 21, 2018
- CAP Minutes, May 16, 2018
- CAP Minutes, September 19, 2018
- CAP Minutes, November 21, 2018
- CAP Minutes, November 22, 2017
- CAP Minutes, September 20, 2017
- CAP Minutes, May 10, 2017
On October 1, 2017 the facility changed ownership from Chevron Canada Ltd. to Parkland Refining (B.C.) Ltd.
Material generated prior to October 1, 2017 has been retained for continuity.